2018 Spring Season
PARTICIPATE IN LACROSSE WHILE PLAYING OTHER SPRING SPORTS
- REGISTRATION MEETING (mandatory)
- River Place Country Club , November 30th 7:00 – 8:00 PM.
- REGISTRATION (OPENS DECEMBER 1st)
- Register early, enrollment may be capped.
- 14U Born 9/1/2003 through 8/31/2005 – 7th/8th Grade
- 12U Born 9/1/2005 through 8/31/2007 – 5th/6th Grade
- 10U Born 9/1/2007 through 8/31/2009 – 3rd/4th Grade
- Registration Fee $450 plus $75 Uniform Deposit
- SPRING SEASON
- Early February through May.
- PRACTICE (UPDATE PENDING)
- Four Points Lower Field – February Sundays (1:00-3:00 PM)
- Tuesday/Thursday (6:00 – 7:30 PM) – March xx – May xx
- No Spring Break practice
- Saturday & Sunday April – May.
- Players are responsible for purchasing a lacrosse stick, mouth guard, cleats & goggles.
- Goalies wear additional padding including helmet with throat guard, gloves, chest pad, thigh and shin pads. Goalie gear and uniform are provided by the Club.
EMAIL email@example.com with questions.