HIGH SCHOOL REGISTRATION
2018-2019 High School Registration Information
Registration may take 30 minutes and should be completed in one session.. Forms can be downloaded in advance, see below.
Registration Meeting - All Players and Parents
September 13th Registration Meeting's PowerPoint presentation can be reviewed here.
- An additional form Homecoming Parade 2018 waiver needs to be signed by a parent and player.
- Download to your computer or device before filling out and save (after the file opens in your browser, click on the upper right-hand down arrow symbol which then opens a pop-window allowing you to specify the location for the download). Do NOT fill out form in your browser window.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sport's physical form, BOTH pages, MUST be received prior to the first practice scheduled for Sept. 25th.
- IMPORTANT: Online Registration that has been successfully completed requires a Payment Method selection and pressing the bottom right action button, depending on your method.
- Pay with Credit Card ---> green button "Confirm Payment"
- Pay with Bank ---> green button "Pay with Bank"
- Pay Offline ---> blue button "Continue Checkout," next screen will give directions for printing a voucher and the address to which payments may be sent.
The last screen will say "Thanks for Registering! You will receive an email shortly confirming payment."
A US Lacrosse membership valid through May 31, 2019 is required and confirmed during Registration. See US Lacrosse membership at uslacrosse.org. Designate the Vipers (Vandegrift) Lacrosse Program in the affiliation section. Membership fee is $35 for ages 15-18. A membership is good for 12 months for members that renew by the due date.
During registration, you will be asked to acknowledge the following waivers and documents listed for your reference.
Fee and Payment Information
- Fall/Spring - Fall Ball and Spring Season $1,500 (includes $150 non-refundable fee)
- Spring Only - Spring Season $1,200
New Players Required Uniform Gear
- Uniform Deposit $220
- Practice Pinny $35
- Backpack $67
- Shorts $26 (Spirit Wear Store)
Optional Uniform Gear
- Shooter Shirt $25 (players to help design shirt, available in Spring)
- Monogrammed Boathouse Jacket $135
The Registration Fee of $1,500, which includes both Fall Ball and Spring Season, is due at registration. The Spring-only Registration Fee is $1,200.
New players - a $220 uniform deposit is collected during registration and returned when the player leaves the Club and returns the uniform in good condition. Payments for other required or optional uniform gear will be settled at the registration meeting.
The registration fee may be paid online in one (1) payment or three (3) installments. If checks can not be mailed by one week prior to the registration meeting, please bring payment to the meeting. Credit card payments will include a 3% processing fee. For any questions, contact Joe Bernstein, Club Treasurer, at email@example.com
In the event that more than 44 players register, cuts may be made in late October to maintain our player cap. Those families affected will receive a refund of their registration fee minus $150. Full refunds will be given if player withdraws prior to the first practice on Sept. 25. Details to be discussed at the registration meeting.
For technical assistance with registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.