YOUTH SPRING REGISTRATION
Opens November 1, 2018
2019 Spring Season Registration Information
Informational meeting, recommended for new players,
at River Place Country Club on Thursday, January 10th, 7 pm.
Required equipment consists of a girl's lacrosse stick, mouth guard, goggles, and cleats. Goalie equipment is provided by the club (helmet, gloves, chest pad, thigh and shin pads and goalie stick). No experience necessary.
AGES: 3 teams divided by age: 3rd/4th, 5th/6th and 7th/8th grade
WHERE: Four Points Middle School, lower fields
WHEN: Practices on Sundays 4-5:30 pm & Wednesdays 5:15-6:30 pm starting February 3rd until Spring Break
Mondays & Wednesdays 5:15-6:45 pm after Spring Break
Games are played on Saturdays & Sundays starting on March 23rd until May 11th. End of the season CAPLAX Championship Tournament is hosted at Town & Country fields in mid-May. NOTE: there is potential for weekday games.
Girls (10U 12U 14U)
- 10U Born 9/1/2008 through 8/31/2010 (3rd/4th grade)
- 12U Born 9/1/2006 through 8/31/2008 (5th/6th grade)
- 14U Born 9/1/2004 through 8/31/2006 (7th/8th grade)
- Registration Fee $450
- Uniform Deposit Check $75
- Club will hold check until end of season, when uniform is returned in good condition
- May be used for teams that are over-registered
A US Lacrosse membership valid through May 31, 2019 is required and confirmed during Registration. See US Lacrosse membership at uslacrosse.org. Designate the Vipers (Vandegrift) Lacrosse Program in the affiliation section. Membership fee is $30 for youth up to and including 14 years of age. A membership is good for 12 months for members that renew by the due date.
During registration, you will be asked to acknowledge the following waivers and documents by check-marking a box.
- Parent Guardian Player Participation Consent
- US Lacrosse Code of Conduct
- Lady Vipers Lacrosse Code of Conduct
- LVL Lightning Policy
- ACF Facilities Waiver Release
Payment by credit card will incur a small, non-refundable transaction fee. Offline payments by check may be made out to "Lady Vipers Lacrosse" and mailed to our Treasurer or brought to the informational meeting in January.