A SportsEngine account by the parent or guardian is required to register your player. Keep in mind of the following:
- If you are the parent/guardian of a participating athlete, please create the account under your name and email address. Your athlete will be added to your SportsEngine account as a sub profile. Do not register under your athlete's SportsEngine account or you will be left out of communications.
- After registration, if a 2nd parent/guardian wants to receive emails and view the Team calendar, chat, etc. connected to your player, you must add them as a guardian to your player's profile. Instructions are here: How to add Guardians. If your player wants to be able to RSVP to events, you will also invite your player to be a Guardian to their own profile.
- Become a member of Lady Vipers Lacrosse to receive communications regarding your player by following these steps:
a. Click Sign In in the top right corner of ladyviperslax.net.
- IF YOU ARE NEW TO SPORTSENGINE, you will create an account with your email address. You have not successfully created an account until you receive an activation email from SportsEngine. FAQs about creating a new SportsEngine account can be found here. Other helpful articles about your SportsEngine account are found here.
- IF YOU HAVE AN EXISTING SPORTSENGINE ACCOUNT and are not a member of Lady Vipers Lacrosse, continue to Step b.
b. After your new account is activated, navigate to ladyviperslax.net, click on your avatar in the upper right hand corner, then choose the Connect to Site option.
c. Select your profile to add to the Membership (your profile and your athlete).
d. Select Update Membership for Selected Profiles (if present, your athlete's profile can be selected to add to Lady Vipers Lacrosse).